CNC Machine Operator
Skills and Prerequisites
- Lower and Upper secondary school diploma: technical or vocational education;
- Experience in running specific CNC machinery for woodworking (preferable);
- Excellent dexterity, precision and orderly organisation;
- Operational and interventional proactivity;
- Aptitude for learning and teamwork;
- Flexibility and availability for scheduling of daily shifts.
Job Profile Description
The individual will be included in a large work team and introduced into the production area with the management of numerical control machines.