Skills and Prerequisites
- Diploma in electro-mechanical engineering;
- Basic knowledge of PLC;
- Preferred qualification: possession of EC, Elevating Work Platform, PES/PAV Qualification and Training certificates;
- Knowledge and use of the main workshop equipment (drill, screwdrivers, ...);
- Autonomy in scheduled and extraordinary maintenance;
- Excellent dexterity, precision and methodology in the management of tasks (including handling the documentation on the maintenance carried out);
- Ability to plan, organise and manage priorities;
- Aptitude for teamwork, attention to aspects pertaining to occupational health and safety (PPE, Safety Data Sheets, Instructions, Procedures, ...);
- Availability and flexibility for scheduling of daily shifts.
Job Profile Description
The individual will be introduced into the Maintenance Division to perform maintenance on plant equipment and systems.
The main tasks include:
- Performing scheduled and extraordinary maintenance operations;
- Fine-tuning the machines and replacing the tools;
- Managing the spare parts warehouse for equipment and systems;
- Handling substances necessary for maintenance and operation.