Order Entry Clerk
Skills and Prerequisites
- Upper secondary school diploma: technical or vocational education;
- Preferable knowledge and experience in the use of technical and graphics software for placing orders in the furniture and/or kitchen sector;
- Interpersonal and customer management skills;
- Aptitude for learning and teamwork;
- Ability to plan, organise and manage priorities;
- Accuracy and methodology in the management of activities;
- Operational and interventional proactivity.
Job Profile Description
The individual will be introduced into a large work team that handles the management of the Customer's orders.
The main tasks include:
- Handling and entry of Customer's orders;
- Use of technical and graphics software for the entry and development of Customer's orders;
- Analysis and solutions regarding the technical aspects of Customer's orders;
- Telephone and written communication with the Customer.